We care deeply about your health and wellbeing and with the media dominated by Coronavirus, we want to reassure you that we are committed to delivering the highest standards of cleanliness & hygiene as well as health and safety here at The Galley of Lorne Inn.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the Government and World Health Organization regarding the spread of the virus and our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs whilst doing our part to keep you and our team safe.
Under Government guidelines our Restuarant & Bar is closed to non-resident customers.
We are asking resident guests to adopt social distancing measures and will provide more information on this when you check in.
All Galley of Lorne Inn employees are fully aware of the current requirements recommended for minimising the risk of spreading germs and are undertaking scrupulous levels of health & safety to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained. In addition we have put the following measures in place:
1. All staff are fully briefed daily on hygiene using up to date Government recommendations.
2. All staff wash and sanitise their hands, on entry to work and throughout the day.
3. We will seat guests with plenty of space between them when dining.
4. Everything has been removed from tables to ease cleaning between customer use.
5. Cutlery will be kept away from public areas and will be provided with your meal, rather than placed on tables.
6. Paper menus will be disposed of daily.
7. Salt, pepper and condiments will be cleaned between use.
8. All glassware, crockery & cutlery is washed at 160 degrees farenheit.
9. We will be repeat sanitising entry and exit door handles and public toilets regularly during service.
10. We will promote the use of contactless payment where possible.
11. We will be maintaining this high level of sanitisation on a daily basis and with intense scrutiny.
12. In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who have flu-like symptoms to stay at home and self-isolate per Government recommendations.
If you have booked to stay with us, please check your booking terms if you think there is a likelihood that you may need to cancel. We’ll be happy to move your booking forward to a later date.
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty and assure you of our best intentions when it comes to your personal wellbeing at all times.
Andrew Stanton & The Galley of Lorne Inn Team